Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yodell-ay-hee-HOO!

Just starting yodelling lessons online this past few months. There's a great online course I can tell you about and totally free. My goal is to hang out with my friend Douglas in Geneva for a day next year wearing leiderhausen and belting out a few tunes as a tribute to the Alps for ludicrous fun!
a truly GREAT read!

As I'm discovering, believe it or not this is a fantastic genre with a beautifully rich history, and more connected to pop music than most people even know. We're all listening to those notes already!

Only a few people knew about my closet yodelling until now. There are a ton of great resources I'll be sharing, but how about a yodel emergency button my colleague in Paris was just showing me to start - you'll never know when you're going to need it! Already it's on my Facebook page and people love it! From Prince and Bette Midler to Mr. Whitman, this one's for you, kids! http://www.emergencyyodel.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment